The Article 11 of the Executive Decree N°13-81 of 30 January 2013, fixing the missions and organization of the Directorate-General for Scientific Research and Technological Development (DGRSDT), defines the missions of the Directorate of Administration and Funding of Scientific Research and Technological Development (DAFR). It is responsible for:
• Elaborating and implementing the budget of the Directorate-General;
• Elaborating the national budget for Scientific Research and Technological Development;
• Ensuring the management of the National Fund for Scientific Research and Technological Development;
• Monitoring and controlling the use of funds;
• Elaborating and monitoring the implementation of all management procedures;
• Preparing the sessions of the National Scientific and Technical Research Council;
• Elaborating a business plan and continuing promotion of human resource;
• Providing all incentives to increase the involvement of the national scientific community.
In order to accomplish its missions, the DAFR is composed of four sub-directorates that are :
Sub-directorate of the Human Scientific Potential: Composed of two (02) offices:
. Human Resource Development Office;
. Training and Mobility Office.
Sub-directorate of Personnel and Means: Composed of two (04) offices :
. Personnel Management Office;
. Budget and Accounting Office;
. Procurement contracts Office;
. General Means Office.
Sub-directorate of Research Funding: Composed of two (02) offices :
. Office of Research Entities Budget;
. Office of Monitoring and Financial Analysis;
. Office of Management of the National Fund for Scientific Research and Technological Development
Sub-directorate of Organization: Composed of two (03) offices:
. Office of Research Entities Organization;
. Office of Legal Affairs;
. Office of Documentation and Archives.