The National Council of the Evaluation of Scientific Research and Technological Development (CNER) is in charge of the strategic evaluation and monitoring of the evaluation mechanisms of the national policy of scientific research and technological development.
As such, he is responsible for :
• To evaluate the strategies and means implemented within the framework of the national policy of scientific research and technological development;
• To assess competence needs in order to achieve the research objectives and to propose any measure aimed at developing the national scientific potential;
• Contribute to the analysis of the evolution of the national research system;
• Propose measures to improve international scientific competitiveness;
• To prepare, at the end of each five-year program, a summary report of its activities.
CNE Activities :
The council carries out its evaluation mission with regard to all sectoral research policies within the framework of law No. 98-11 of 29 Rabie Ethani 1419 corresponding to 22 August 1998, referred to above.
• "PLAGIAT" working group;
• Participation in the national LMD conference;
• Reference Working Group in Medical Sciences;
• Reference Working Group in Human and Social Sciences;
• Working Group "Academy of Sciences and Academy of Medicine";
• Participation in regional research conferences.