Intersectoral Committees for Promoting, Programming and Evaluating Scientific and Technical Research (CIS)
The executive decree n°08-238 of 27 July 2008 amending and supplementing the executive decree n°92-22 of 13 January 1992 concerning the creation, organization and functioning of the intersectoral committees for promoting, programming and evaluating scientific and technical research fixes, in its article 3, the missions of the intersectoral committee.
This progress report, at midpoint, of the intersectoral committees for the period of July 2014 to July 2017 has a triple objective :
Elaboration of the National Research Programmes and details of implementation, via
- Intersectoral dialogue meetings;
- Guiding lines of DGRSDT/MESRS.
Initiation of the Means of Elaboration of the National Programmes as follows :
- To give an opinion on the methods of distribution and allocation of funds;
- To organize the dialogue between the administration,
research bodies and businesses directly or indirectly concerned by the field of research
considered in order to guarantee a better coordination;
- To encourage research regarding federative and interdisciplinary projects and propose all necessary measures to develop it;
- To participate in the coordination of the cooperation actions related to the national programmes for which it is responsible;
- To propose long-term planning elements to elaborate, evaluate and update the national research programmes;
- To evaluate the research programmes and draw up annual reports on the progress of programmes implementation for which it is responsible.
Impact of the results via :
- Calls for proposals by Thematic Research Agencies;
- Implementation of the Strategy of Valorization by the Directorate for Technological Development and Innovation (DDTI-DGRSDT);
- Valorization of the research projects results by the National Agency for Valorization of the Results of Research
and Technological Development (ANVREDET).
Domains of the 10 Intersectoral Committees :
Housing, Urbanism, Construction, Transport & Public Works
Human Sciences & History
Law, Economy & Society
Town and Country Planning, Environment & Major Hazards
Raw Materials & Energy
Education, Culture & Communication
Health & Life Sciences
Technology & Industry
Agriculture, Water Resources & Fisheries